[WASHINGTON, D.C.] – Joe Shoemaker, Communications Director for U.S. Senator Dick Durbin issued the following statement on the death of the Durbin's oldest daughter.
"Christine Ann Durbin, daughter of Senator Dick Durbin and Loretta Durbin, passed away today from complications relating to a congenital heart condition.
"In addition to her parents, she is survived by her husband Marty Johnson and son Alex; brother Paul (and wife Jamie); sister Jennifer (and husband Michael).
"For sixteen years she worked in the Emerging Markets Division of the U.S. Department of Agriculture in Washington.
"Chris Durbin, 40, fought a heroic lifelong battle with heart disease and our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Durbin family.
"Funeral arrangements are pending."
- The President of the United States
- The United States Senate
- The United States House of Representatives
- The United States Supreme Court
- Supreme Court Decisions
- Governor of the State of Illinois
- Lieutenant Governor of the State of Illinois
- Illinois Attorney General's Office
- Illinois Secretary of State's Office
- Illinois Comptroller's Office
- Illinois State Treasurer's Office
- Illinois General Assembly
- Illinois Compiled Statutes
- Effingham County Government
- Effingham County Polling Locations