County Circuit Clerk
20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE CIRCUIT CLERKS OFFICE
ELECTED AS EFFINGHAM COUNTY CIRCUIT CLERK IN 2004
Elected in Dec. 2005 to the Illinois Association of Circuit Clerks Board. Starting as Secretary moving up to Treasurer and now Second Vice President.
One of two Circuit Clerks in the State of Illinois to be appointed to the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority Board.
In my first four years as Circuit Clerk I have continued to be involved in Effingham County.
I AM HONORED TO SERVE EFFINGHAM COUNTY.
I belong to Effingham Sunrise Rotary, Effingham Chamber of Commerce & Business and Professional Women, as well as other organizations and volunteer work.
In my position of Circuit Clerk I have...
* added the on-line judicic.com. This helps both the public and the staff.
* upgraded the computer system to make the work more efficient
* added a program to show the docket entries of a file on the computer.
* made changes in the office that have helped in the everyday operations of the office.
* added a program that reimburses the Circuit Clerks Office over $10,000 a year.
* collected many fees that have been past due for many years.
Thank You for your continued support.
PLEASE VOTE TO RE-ELECT